A user (hereinafter referred to as the User) of the photo and video bank that belongs to Enterprise Estonia (hereinafter referred to as EAS) undertakes to comply with the following Conditions of Use:
- The User has the right to use the photos and videos under a non-exclusive non-transferable license, without geographic restrictions, in accordance with the intended purpose mentioned in clause 2.
- The User has the right to use the photos and videos to introduce Estonia anywhere in the world (hereinafter referred to as the Intended Use).
- The User has the right to use the photos and videos in their predetermined form, incl. enlarging and reducing photos. Making significant changes to photos or videos or deviating from their Intended Use is not allowed.
- The User undertakes to immediately notify EAS of any infringement of the rights to use photos and videos by third parties discovered by the User.
- When publishing a photo or video, please include the name of the author of the photo or video when possible (e.g. The photo/video was created by first name and surname).
- In the case of infringement of the Conditions of Use of photos and videos by the User, EAS has the right to forbid the User from future use of the photos and videos of the EAS photo and video bank; EAS also has the right to use all civil law resources for the protection of copyright.
EAS has the right to demand a contractual penalty of up to 2,000 euros for every infringement case, if significant changes have been made to photos or videos or the User has deviated from their Intended Use.