In our nature, giant erratic boulders appear unexpectedly in the forest or on the beach. In our visual communication, they play a similar disruptive role. The use of boulders is not compulsory.
Boulders can be used:
- as a container for text (speech bubble)
- as a container for images (frame)
- as a playful element for creating abstract illustrations or patterns
- for social campaigns and activities
- for creating spatial installations
The boulders have set shapes and proportions. If necessary, create slates – rectangles with rounded corners.