The primary and secondary colours of the Brand offer variety and flexibility to the designs.
- The signature colour Estonian Blue makes the design system uniform.
- When colouring boulders and creating infographics, use the colour codes provided by the Brand.
- Gradients can be used to make sure the text is legible when placed over a photo.
- Use uniform backgrounds to bring out details.
- Emphasise single words, titles, the est-concept or the letter e by using a colour that differs from the one used in the main text.
- Mix and match colours from different groups. Play around with them to create a desired mood.