illustrations and icons
- When creating illustrations and icons, always use uniform colour and line thickness.
- The line weight of the illustrations and icons should be the same as that of Aino Headline.
- The main elements can be emphasised with simple colour filled shapes.
- Lines may branch out, but never blend in with other lines or themselves. If two lines intersect, the rear line should be discontinued and later continued.
- To create the illusion of perspective, use differently sized objects. Those in the foreground should be bigger than those in the back. The objects themselves do not have perspective.
- Straight horizontal and vertical lines always run along the grid in order to ensure a clear image on paper and on screen.
- Do not use digital effects such as drop shadow, glow, vignette etc.