Rights of the Aino typeface belong to Enterprise Estonia. This typeface can be used under a non-exclusive non-transferable license, without geographic restrictions, for promoting Estonia. The user does not have the right to modify the typeface.
A user (hereinafter referred to as the User) of the Aino typeface that belongs to Enterprise Estonia (hereinafter referred to as EAS) undertakes to comply with the following Conditions of Use:
- The User has the right to use the typeface under a non-exclusive non-transferable license, without geographic restrictions, in accordance with the intended purpose mentioned in clause 2.
- The User has the right to use the typeface to introduce Estonia anywhere in the world (hereinafter referred to as the Intended Use).
- The User has the right to use the typeface in its predetermined form. Changing the typeface or deviating from its Intended Use is not allowed.
- The User is not allowed to use the typeface for creating logos and wordmarks.
- The User undertakes to immediately notify EAS of any infringement of typeface rights by third parties discovered by the User.
- When publishing the typeface, the User is obliged to include the name of the author of the typeface in places where credits are mentioned (e.g. The typeface was created by Anton Koovit).
- In the case of infringement of the Conditions of Use of the typeface by the User, EAS has the right to forbid the User from future use of the typeface; EAS also has the right to use all civil law resources for the protection of copyright.
- EAS has the right to demand a contractual penalty of up to 2,000 euros for every infringement case, if the typeface has been changed or the User has deviated from its Intended Use.